6.1Требования к промежуточному (текущему) контролю
1. Стартовое тестирование
2. Выполнение компьютерных тестов №1, 2
3. Устные беседы по текстам и темам текущего контроля
4. Письменный перевод и беседа по текстам внеаудиторного чтения объёмом 4000 печатных знаков
6.2Требования к зачетупо дисциплине «английский язык»,
I курс, 1 семестр
6.2.1 Содержание зачета по дисциплине «английский язык»: 1. Выполнение компьютерного лексико-грамматического теста №1 (имя существительное, число и притяжательный падеж имени существительного; личные, притяжательные, указательные и неопределенные местоимения; имя прилагательное, наречие, степени сравнения прилагательных и наречий; времена глагола (действительный залог); модальные глаголы)
2. Письменный перевод и беседа по тексту для внеаудиторного чтения (4000печ. зн. за семестр)
3. Монологическое высказывание по ситуациям, охватывающим тематику установочной сессии и I семестра
4. Письменный перевод текста с иностранного языка на русский (400п.зн.) со словарем, время выполнения 40 минут
1. When was the Belarus State Economic University formed?
2. What schools does it incorporate?
3. How many departments does the university have?
4. What can you say about the conditions for study at our university?
5. What subjects do you learn at the university?
1. In what production does Belarus agriculture specialize today?
2. What deposits comprise our mineral wealth?
3. What are the main branches of Belarus economy?
4. Can you name large enterprises which form the basis of Belarus economy?
5. What are the basic trading and economic partners of the Republic of Belarus?
1. What system is the United States economy based on?
2. What is a free enterprise system?
3. What sectors does the U.S. economy consist of?
4. What do primary economic activities include?
5. What do the United States farms produce?
1. What is the country's prosperity dependent on?
2. What do the largest industries include?
3. What are the country’s chief exports?
4. What are the chief imports?
5. What can you say about mineral resources in Great Britain?
1. What can you say about the problem of large-scale environmental protection in Europe?
2. What suggestions are put forward more often? Why?
3. What does a system of global ecological security presuppose?
4. What does a system of global ecological security include?
5. What would global monitoring of the environment make it possible to do?
6.Forms of Business Organizations
1. What are the forms of business organizations?
2. What is the main purpose of business organizations?
3. What is a sole proprietorship?
4. What is the greatest disadvantage of a sole proprietorship?
5. What is a partnership?
1. What determines the type of economic system?
2. What is the main advantage of a traditional economy?
3. What is a command economy?
4. How are the basic economic questions answered in a market economy?
5. What advantages does the market economy have?
8.My Future Profession
1. Why is it so important to choose a right profession?
2. Why did you choose the Economic School of Finance and Banking?
3. Why is it very useful to have a bank account?
4. What financial services provided by the banks do you know?
5. What role does banking play in the total world economy?
6.4 Материалы и рекомендации (памятки) для подготовки к контрольным мероприятиям
6.4.1 Образец текста разговорной тематики для чтения и пересказа на экзамене
Plastic money is the money given to all types of plastic card which are used in place of cash. \there are different names for these names but in general they have two main purposes: to enable people to obtain cash; or to make payments without using cash or cheques.
Banks now make available to their customers a single card which does three things: it guarantees cheques (like a bank card or cheque guarantee card); it obtains cash from automatic teller machines (ATMs); and it pays for goods by electronic funds transfer at point of sale (EFTPOS).
A fourth use for plastic cards is to give customers credit when they purchase goods or services. Credit cards are issued by credit card companies such as Access, Mastercard, Visa, American Express. Some of these are owned by banks. Charge cards (American Express, Diner’s Club) are similar to credit cards except that the holder has to pay the account in full each month and there is also an annual membership fee.
Debit cards are like credit cards except that they are used to debit (subtract) money to the customer’s bank account when a purchase is made. An existing credit balance is reduced. But when a credit card is used, a debit balance is increased.
The latest development in plastic money is the Smart Card. This carries a microchip on it with account information on the holder. It can also carry information about previous transactions which can be viewed at enquiry terminals. Clearly such a card could also be used to carry non-banking information, such as medical and other personal details.
Cash dispenser, automatic teller machine or cashpoint are some of the names given to machines from which customers can withdraw money from their bank accounts, using their cash cards. They can do this at any branch of their bank and branches of other banks which are linked to their bank.
6.4.2 Образец текста разговорной тематики для письменного зачетного, экзаменационного перевода
Microeconomics is one of the two major fields of standard economics. Microeconomics is the study of the economic behavior of individual consumers, firms, and industries, and distribution of total production and income among them. It considers individuals both as suppliers of labour and capital and as the ultimate consumers of the final product.
The central components of microeconomics are demand, supply, and market equilibrium. Demand refers to how individuals or households form their demands for different goods and services. Supply refers to how firms decide which and how many goods or services they will supply and what combination of factors of production they should employ in supplying them. Market equilibrium refers to how markets enable these supplies and demands to interact. Other important subsections of microeconomic theory include welfare economics and public finance.
6.4.3 Образец плана пересказа текста разговорной тематики
The Headline/Title of the Article/text
The article/text is headlined…
The article/text goes under the headline…
The article/text under the headline…has the subhead…
The Place of Origin
The article/text is printed/ published in…
The article/text is from a newspaper under the nameplate…
The Time of Origin
The publication date of the article/text is…
The article/text is dated by the first of October 2007
The article/text is printed on the second of October in 2007
The article/text is written by…/The author of the article is…
The article/text is written by a group of authors
The article/text deals with the topic…
The basic subject matter of the script is…
The article/text touches upon the topic of…
The headline of the article/text corresponds to the topic.
The Main Idea/Aim of the Article/Text
The purpose of the article/text/author is to give the reader some information on…; to inform with…; to compare/determine…; to provide the reader with some material/data on…
The Contents of the Article/Text
important facts, names, figures.
The article/text can be divided into some parts (The first part deals with…, the second covers the events, the third touches upon the problem of…, the fourth part includes some interviews, dialogues, pictures, reviews, references, quotations, figures.
The article/text is written in the form of the monologue, from the first/third person narration.
In the article/text we come across an interview, historical facts, a speech of…, the picture from the place of events .
-The author starts by telling the reader…(writes, states, stresses, depicts, says, informs, underlines, confirms, emphasizes, puts an accent on, accepts/denies the fact, reports, resorts to, hints on, inclines to and so on)
-The article/text describes, goes on to say…
-In conclusion/the author comes to the conclusion/concludes
The key sentence/words of the article/text…the following…
The Vocabulary of the Article/Text
-the topical voc.
-the author’s voc.
While reading I’ve come across some topical words and expressions like…/A great number of words belong to the topic:
The author’s vocabulary is rather vivid, poor, rich
The author resorts to colorful general phrases/ clichés/stable statements/understatements/exaggerations/words with negative/positive connotation/fine words/descriptive adjectives/comparisons (to create a vivid picture, a humorous effect/to enforce the influence the reader)
We see the author’s mastery in conveying the main idea to the reader with the help of the phrases/parenthesis/sayings/proverbs
Personal Opinion/Impression of the Article/text
I found the article/text interesting/important/hard to understand (Why?)
I appreciate the author’s word-painting as/superb/ordinary/
Personal View on the Topic/Idea/Problem
The message of the writer is clear to understand… I share the author’s view…I see the problem in different way… I don’t quite agree with the fact…
6.5 Тесты контроля усвоения знаний
Стартовый тест для определения уровня знаний (Starting Test)
1. There … money on the table.
2. There were a lot of … in the field.
3. There is … in American agriculture.
4. The team … tomorrow morning.
A is playing
B are playing
5. There are many … in our schools.
6. Don’t make noise, the children … to sleep.
A are trying
C will try
7. Have you ever visited other countries? – Yes, I … to Poland and Italy.
B have been
C had been
8. Can you help me? I … for a railway station.
B am looking
C was looking
9. When you … in Minsk again, you must come and see us.
A will be
B are going
10.… you … much fruit today?
A Have … eaten
B Did … eat
C Are … eating
11. The day before yesterday we … to the restaurant by Tom Jenkins.
A are invited
B were invited
12.Look! The bridge … .
A is being repaired
B is been repaired
C has being repaired
13.The letter and the parcel … tomorrow.
A will be post
B will have been posted
C will be posted
14.Margaret … to be a very industrious person.
A has been known
B is known
C is been known
15.In Greece the Olympic Games … once in four years.
A were held
B are being held
C are held
16.You may … us, if you wish.
A to join
17.Let her … what she wants … .
A do … to do
B to do … do
C doing … to do
18.The company can … cement in July.
B to supply
19.Welcome home. – Thanks a lot. It’s so wonderful … back.
B to be
C to being
20.I say she’d better … or she’ll be late for her classes.
A to hurry
ЭУМК ИНОСТРАННЫЙ ЯЗЫК (АНГЛИЙСКИЙ)»для студентов заочной формы обучения специальности1-25 01 13 «Экономика и управление туристской индустрией»
1. Титульный экран……………………………………………………………….116
2. Карта ЭУМК…………………………………………………………………….116
3. Учебная программа по дисциплине «Иностранный язык (английский)»……………………………………………………………………...117